Sharkoon Skiller Gaming Keyboard Continued
Looking at the Skiller from the side, without the extended feet the keyboard lies rather flat with little elevation at the back of the keyboard. If you would like a more dramatic angle, use the flip out feet to correct the issue.
Across the top edge of the keyboard, the only thing found is the centered USB cable coming out. No extra USB pass-through ports or audio jacks.
On the back of the Skiller there is a diamond pattern applied to all the inset areas with thicker bars separating them and offering structural support. There are also eight drain holes mixed in with the 20 or so screw holes. If you accidentally spill a bit of liquid, most of it will run right through the board.
Near the front edge on both the right and left of the Skiller, Sharkoon uses a foam rubber foot with a diamond pattern for traction on any surface.
As I mentioned, you can improve the angle at which the Skiller sits just by flipping out this plastic foot. This will raise the back edge of the keyboard three quarters of an inch more than when they are clipped in the board.
With the feet extended, the Skiller has a much friendlier angle of use and for me is the only way to use this board. With the feet in it was just too flat for my liking.
To power the keyboard, slide off the protective plastic sleeve and connect the USB cable that is on the 1.5 meter rubber cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair