Lian Li's all aluminum, PC-V700 ships in a black box that has a large image of this mid-tower covering the bulk of this panel. On the right are nine images covering the features and the size limitations inside of the chassis.
On this side panel you can see there are actually three versions of this chassis. There is the PC-V700-A (silver), the PC-V700-B (black) or the PC-V700-WX (window and completely black) to choose from. As you can see the checkmark is on the middle selection, so we have the black, non-window version.
This side should be an exact copy of the front panel, but I guess all the shipping companies couldn't fit with the nine stickers on the top of the chassis, we needed another four here too. At least this side doesn't have a crushed corner like the front did.
Both smaller panels are identical as well and they even marked both sides with the included model of the three listed.
Inside of the cardboard box you will find the PC-V700 inside of a plastic liner with the paperwork between it and the case. To absorb the shock of deliver and hopefully still deliver a great product with the crushed corner, I have to say the Styrofoam on both the top and the bottom of the chassis looked pretty good.
Looks can be deceiving though and maybe it's time to think about some high density foam in these boxes to better protect their products if they are shipping to the US from Taiwan. There is in fact damage to this chassis, but I will show it to you as I found it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V700-B]
- Page 6 [Inside the PC-V700-B Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience