Lian Li's all aluminum, PC-V700 ships in a black box that has a large image of this mid-tower covering the bulk of this panel. On the right are nine images covering the features and the size limitations inside of the chassis.
On this side panel you can see there are actually three versions of this chassis. There is the PC-V700-A (silver), the PC-V700-B (black) or the PC-V700-WX (window and completely black) to choose from. As you can see the checkmark is on the middle selection, so we have the black, non-window version.
This side should be an exact copy of the front panel, but I guess all the shipping companies couldn't fit with the nine stickers on the top of the chassis, we needed another four here too. At least this side doesn't have a crushed corner like the front did.
Both smaller panels are identical as well and they even marked both sides with the included model of the three listed.
Inside of the cardboard box you will find the PC-V700 inside of a plastic liner with the paperwork between it and the case. To absorb the shock of deliver and hopefully still deliver a great product with the crushed corner, I have to say the Styrofoam on both the top and the bottom of the chassis looked pretty good.
Looks can be deceiving though and maybe it's time to think about some high density foam in these boxes to better protect their products if they are shipping to the US from Taiwan. There is in fact damage to this chassis, but I will show it to you as I found it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V700-B]
- Page 6 [Inside the PC-V700-B Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky officially delayed until August, for VR support?
- GIGABYTE announces its GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING video card
- MSI's GeForce GTX 1080 feature new Twin Frozr VI cooling technology
- Palit unveils their new GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock video card
- ZOTAC launches its new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles