I mentioned they had a thing for black themes and the packaging doesn't get left out. Around the image of the included Dark Rock 2 there are things like being LGA2011 compatible, the 180 Watt TDP being mentioned and the statement "no compromise silence and performance" has my interests peeked.
Spinning to the right we run into a bit of what makes the Dark Rock 2 special. It includes the 180W capability that allows for overclocking, the SilentWings fan, the six heat pipes, the use of high grade materials and the included three year warranty are all points to consider when making a cooler purchase.
On the back there is a brief mission statement from be quiet just above diagrams of the cooler with the features pointed out. At the bottom you find a full list of specifications for both the cooler and the included fan.
The last panel offers the same information as its opposite panel, just that this time it has been printed in three other languages.
Inside of the box there is a sandwich of high density foam surrounding both sides of the Dark Rock 2. An additional piece is used to protect the base, while the hardware box on the right acts as the coolers protection from the top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [be quiet! Dark Rock 2 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives