MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control
Entertainment at your fingertips is the line used to explain the need to have this MCR1 remote to use with the MC001-BD. This will work not only for Media Center, but you can use it like an old phone and text the keys for results in a browser or while on Facebook.
On the back we get to see the entire IR remote with a small list of features just below it. Near the bottom is a list of specifications and the fact that batteries are again included with this product.
The remote is fat at both ends with a slim spot in the middle that fits nicely in your hand as you navigate all of the keys. You have device keys at the top with a navigation pad and mouse functions just below. With the basic remote functions for TV navigation there is also an alphabet attached to allow you to also type from this remote control
On the back is the removable cover to allow you to install the pair of included batteries that come in the box.
We get a set of the same 1300 mAh alkaline batteries that I received with the keyboard. I was about to go ahead and install these, but...
... on second thought I will use a pair from my own stock, these look a little too ill to do anyone any good.
The remote control guide comes in as many translations as does all the rest of the kit. They all show the 29 button layout and below are a list of each button and its function. Once you get used to this and the keyboard, navigating on the MC001-BD is a real breeze.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [K481 Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Pad]
- Page 8 [MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control]
- Page 9 [Audio Relay Wireless Media Extender]
- Page 10 [Audio Relay Accessories]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition