MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control
Entertainment at your fingertips is the line used to explain the need to have this MCR1 remote to use with the MC001-BD. This will work not only for Media Center, but you can use it like an old phone and text the keys for results in a browser or while on Facebook.
On the back we get to see the entire IR remote with a small list of features just below it. Near the bottom is a list of specifications and the fact that batteries are again included with this product.
The remote is fat at both ends with a slim spot in the middle that fits nicely in your hand as you navigate all of the keys. You have device keys at the top with a navigation pad and mouse functions just below. With the basic remote functions for TV navigation there is also an alphabet attached to allow you to also type from this remote control
On the back is the removable cover to allow you to install the pair of included batteries that come in the box.
We get a set of the same 1300 mAh alkaline batteries that I received with the keyboard. I was about to go ahead and install these, but...
... on second thought I will use a pair from my own stock, these look a little too ill to do anyone any good.
The remote control guide comes in as many translations as does all the rest of the kit. They all show the 29 button layout and below are a list of each button and its function. Once you get used to this and the keyboard, navigating on the MC001-BD is a real breeze.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [K481 Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Pad]
- Page 8 [MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control]
- Page 9 [Audio Relay Wireless Media Extender]
- Page 10 [Audio Relay Accessories]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset