Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box you will find a motherboard speaker and about twenty wire ties (not pictured) and this full assortment of screws. In the bag at the left there are all the HDD screws and the bag on the right contains the risers and motherboard screws. The bottom left has eight shorter and four longer fan screws for the front and top of the chassis, while the right has the PSU screws and the ODD screws.
The manual is well written and has images along the way to help guide you through every step and the dismantling of this chassis to get all your goods into it. To be honest, the only reason I had during the whole process to reference this manual was to verify that I had all my goodies as I checked it against the list on page three.
The chassis design is just that easy to work with and figure out that you don't really need the manual if you are an experienced builder, but it definitely will hold the hands of the inexperienced.
If you are using 3.5" drives you simply bend this plastic frame around the drive until all of the pins align with the drive and then you just slide it back into the rack. For 2.5" drives, you do have to remove a pin to allow the drive to sit correctly and then screw it in from the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design