Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box you will find a motherboard speaker and about twenty wire ties (not pictured) and this full assortment of screws. In the bag at the left there are all the HDD screws and the bag on the right contains the risers and motherboard screws. The bottom left has eight shorter and four longer fan screws for the front and top of the chassis, while the right has the PSU screws and the ODD screws.
The manual is well written and has images along the way to help guide you through every step and the dismantling of this chassis to get all your goods into it. To be honest, the only reason I had during the whole process to reference this manual was to verify that I had all my goodies as I checked it against the list on page three.
The chassis design is just that easy to work with and figure out that you don't really need the manual if you are an experienced builder, but it definitely will hold the hands of the inexperienced.
If you are using 3.5" drives you simply bend this plastic frame around the drive until all of the pins align with the drive and then you just slide it back into the rack. For 2.5" drives, you do have to remove a pin to allow the drive to sit correctly and then screw it in from the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package