Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware box you will find a motherboard speaker and about twenty wire ties (not pictured) and this full assortment of screws. In the bag at the left there are all the HDD screws and the bag on the right contains the risers and motherboard screws. The bottom left has eight shorter and four longer fan screws for the front and top of the chassis, while the right has the PSU screws and the ODD screws.
The manual is well written and has images along the way to help guide you through every step and the dismantling of this chassis to get all your goods into it. To be honest, the only reason I had during the whole process to reference this manual was to verify that I had all my goodies as I checked it against the list on page three.
The chassis design is just that easy to work with and figure out that you don't really need the manual if you are an experienced builder, but it definitely will hold the hands of the inexperienced.
If you are using 3.5" drives you simply bend this plastic frame around the drive until all of the pins align with the drive and then you just slide it back into the rack. For 2.5" drives, you do have to remove a pin to allow the drive to sit correctly and then screw it in from the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyssey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99