The Build and Finished Product
With all the usual suspects now lined up inside of the 300R you can see not only does it take on a full ATX build with multiple video cards, there is still plenty of room for a much longer card to go in the top slot. Lower cards will end up having issues with the drive rack though so keep that in mind if trying to assemble a monster build in this chassis.
In the back there weren't any issues. The rear I/O plate slips right in and the installation of the video cards is simple with the thumbscrews and access to them with the cut-away in the side frame near them.
As I normally try to do, I stacked all the wiring I could from this build in the same area to see how it affects the rear door going back onto the chassis. I was able to arrange it like this and had no issues putting the cover over it.
Just as proof of the point I was making, with the right panel back on the chassis, you can see for yourself there is no deformation of the panel as it effortlessly slid right over them.
The Corsair 300R doesn't look much different from the time we first saw the chassis. If you aren't installing optional fans the only change that is easily visible is the addition of the ODD which the clips alone hold it very securely into place.
With power added there is no sound to be heard at the distance from which I took this image. The only way you are going to know, from a distance, if the 300R is running is with the backlit power button that glows white when the PC is running. I tried to get the white flash of the HDD activity light, but with an SSD booting, it is near impossible to catch flickering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99