Accessories and Documentation
In a bag that rides out the trip under the chassis inside the plastic liner that surrounds the case is the folded in half Quick Start guide and the "STOP" paper explaining the process if you have an issue with the 300R.
On the inside of the guide it has the same thing we saw on the back of the chassis packaging. The image is a little bit easier to see and it is easier to keep around than the box for reference.
On the back page there is a parts list of the goods that you will find inside of the box that was shipped in the hard drive tray.
Here are the parts that the guide showed should have come in the box. I got the bag of normal fan screws to mount optional fans in the chassis, the motherboard screws that also work for the PSU, long fan screws for the front of the 300R and screws to mount 2.5" drives to the bottom of the plastic trays. You do also get four zip ties to help keep the wires behind the motherboard tray under control.
To install a 3.5" hard drive all you need to do is flex the tray and force it around the drive and align the pins with the holes in the drive. Just make sure that the connections for the device are facing away from the handles.
For 2.5" drive installation one of the pins and the rubber grommet need to be removed. All you have to do is remove the pin from the inside of the tray and then squeeze out the grommet. This allows the 2.5" drive to align with the holes in the bottom of the tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse