In SilverStone's own description, they bring to light that the original chassis concept was introduced in 2004 for this specific Temjin chassis. The original TJ04 looks like a relic at this stage in chassis design as well and is a great candidate to take everything out of the box that made is so past tense in today's market and introduce it as something much better equipped to battle with the massive amount of competition in the mid-tower segment. So, SilverStone did just that - they took one of the better selling cases of it's given era and redesigned just about everything, but left enough of the original design to remind you of the original design.
On the outside there is plenty new going on, the face plate has been redesigned, but is where the new Temjin keeps the design elements of the original. There is a windowed version of this chassis and we will be seeing that version today. On the opposing panel there is a dual fan filter for a new way of introducing air into the Temjin. Speaking of filters, the top of the chassis also has a dual fan filter that is removable. Even the back of the case gets a bit of the redesign to offer things wanted in today's chassis. On the inside there is too much that has changed to go over it at this point, you will need to keep reading if you want to see just what the new evolution of the TJ04 offers there.
It took eight years to get the latest chassis from its original concept into this chassis that words are currently escaping me to express just how cool the interior of this mid-tower really is. Let's just say that there is stuff in here that are cool in the way that they are modular and there is room in this chassis everywhere you look and I mean everywhere!
If that explanation doesn't have you wondering what is in store for you as you continue to read, maybe the TJ04-Evolution is not the case for you. For those of you who like to have a well appointed chassis with all the mandatory options and things that you may have never thought of, but the designs and implementations in this chassis just work together so well together that even if you are thinking now that the chassis isn't for you, I strongly urge you to continue, as this is a chassis you don't want to miss!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99