Accessories and Documentation
With six spots to fill with 3.5" hard drives, Antec sent along twelve slides to stick onto the sides of the drives so that they can lock into place in the drive rack.
Along with the slides for the hard drives you get all the hardware you need to get the build underway. They send along five white tie straps for the wiring, eight screws for ODD or 2.5" drive installations, nine risers plus the four already in the case, sixteen Hex-head screws for the motherboard and PSU and eight long screws for fan installation in the front of the chassis.
There really isn't much in the way of instructional information. With this paperwork, Antec covers thirteen things and with text to explain what the locations on the images are pointing out.
You also get information on the AQ3 warranty with the Three Hundred Two and an insert showing that if I go to Antec and take a survey I can be eligible to win some free goodies from them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017