The last three years working for TweakTown have been a blast. I get to see literally tons of equipment and I see innovations of every sort making it into chassis design and development over this time period. I have seen cases come from the basic steel box that just "holds the components" and on the flip side of that coin, I have seen some really well laid-out and fully equipped chassis, too.
What we are about to be discussing takes a hard look at the interior of the chassis as well as coming up with a pleasing exterior for the latest submission takes gaming chassis into the workstation end of the spectrum to deliver a chassis unlike most of the submissions I receive.
On the outside our latest submission has a large and chunky presence. It starts with the large feet and is taken up the front and onto the top giving you a chassis reminiscent of something along the lines of the CM HAF cases, yet different enough to set this AZZA chassis apart if they were next to each other. On the inside things are taken to a whole new level in any gaming chassis I have seen. I have done a few server chassis reviews and even there I have not seen the amount of back planes for hard drive bays. I mean seriously, between the 2.5" and 3.5" bays, there are ten hot swap bays to play with here! On top of that, the only other thing inside the chassis I needed a tool for was the risers and motherboard screws. The rest is completely tool-less or uses thumbscrews.
This chassis I have been describing is the Fusion 3000 from AZZA. While I have hit on some interesting points already, those were just enough to peek your interest and are really just the tip of the iceberg as far as what this chassis offers both inside and out.
I don't want to give it all away up front, or if gives you no reason to continue reading the rest of the review. I assure you it is worth your time to have a look at the latest full tower chassis submission from AZZA, as it seems they really thought this one out in every aspect and are ready to deliver a chassis I can see a lot of people using now and growing into later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017