Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the white hardware box, I found a bag containing these five bags of individually labeled bags of hardware. You get everything you need from motherboard and PSU mounting screws all the way down to long fan screws to add another fan more easily inside the Phantom 410.
I also found a bag containing five black wire ties, and an NZXT product placement catalogue. I am starting to see this more often, and I can say it's a bad idea to show buyers what else you offer, even if it is just as I received a product. This way you can quickly see what else might fit for the full out NZXT themed builds that are bound to happen in this chassis.
The manual is a fold out that covers the specifications and goes through a checklist of all the parts of the chassis for later identification. There are instructions to get you through the build, but they also include specific instructions on how to release the top and front of the chassis if you need to swap out fans or add a radiator to the top of the Phantom 410. Overall I think with as limited and the space for instructions or guidance is, NZXT covers all aspects pretty well.
I figure a picture is worth a thousand words, so here it is. Remember when I mentioned that you can angle the fan on the hard drive rack? This uses two screws mounted in the top of the fan to a mechanism that swings out on an angle. There is a set screw on the side that allows full access to all twenty degrees of motion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system