Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued
The expansion slots are break-away. So once removed, that's it, they will always be gone, but I do like that there are thumbscrews! The choice of screws along with removing a part of the rear support rail should make mounting expansion cards really easy.
XClio tries to pre-wire the chassis, but there are two issues as I see it. One is that they left no slack at the left side, and you will soon see the wiring attaches to the bezel. The second reason is it's just too sloppy for me, I have to redo this!
The way all of the wiring is tied it makes a mess of connecting the Molex power source for the "brain", the USB, HD Audio, and the power, reset, and HDD activity connections. This is another reason a re-wire is in order when you get yours.
There isn't really a huge spacing behind the tray, but at its thinnest points, like where the bump on the left is, there is at least 15mm of spacing, more in other places if there isn't structure encroaching on that space.
As the case was shipped to me, the wiring done in the chassis makes it so that I have to pretty much cut 75% of what they did lose, just to get the bezel off, to remove the cover and place in an optical drive.
Without pulling off any padding or attempting to destroy the panel, here is what can easily be seen. I just realized that the small red and black wires must be the pulse wire to control the brains functions. Aside from the four strand power wire, there is nothing connected to control it any other way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now