Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued
The expansion slots are break-away. So once removed, that's it, they will always be gone, but I do like that there are thumbscrews! The choice of screws along with removing a part of the rear support rail should make mounting expansion cards really easy.
XClio tries to pre-wire the chassis, but there are two issues as I see it. One is that they left no slack at the left side, and you will soon see the wiring attaches to the bezel. The second reason is it's just too sloppy for me, I have to redo this!
The way all of the wiring is tied it makes a mess of connecting the Molex power source for the "brain", the USB, HD Audio, and the power, reset, and HDD activity connections. This is another reason a re-wire is in order when you get yours.
There isn't really a huge spacing behind the tray, but at its thinnest points, like where the bump on the left is, there is at least 15mm of spacing, more in other places if there isn't structure encroaching on that space.
As the case was shipped to me, the wiring done in the chassis makes it so that I have to pretty much cut 75% of what they did lose, just to get the bezel off, to remove the cover and place in an optical drive.
Without pulling off any padding or attempting to destroy the panel, here is what can easily be seen. I just realized that the small red and black wires must be the pulse wire to control the brains functions. Aside from the four strand power wire, there is nothing connected to control it any other way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog