To keep costs down, XClio uses the brown box with black printing that is becoming very common with manufacturers. From XClio the printing shows the front of the Touch 320 with a hand pressing the button and an arrow showing where you do it on the case.
XClio used this room to fill it with the large black circle with the Touch 320 and XClio name on top of a specifications chart.
The front of the chassis is repeated on the back of the packaging. This time the only difference is this side has what is left of the FedEx envelope that gets stuck to the box when they come from overseas.
This side exactly matches the other side panel, even down to the stickers at the very bottom. The one thing I forgot to mention in the last image of this information is the features are also listed on both sides as well.
XClio uses Styrofoam to surround the chassis and offset it from the cardboard keeping dings and small protrusions from causing a problem in transit. To keep the foam from scratching the case, as there wasn't anything moving freely inside the box, the foam and plastic combination worked like a charm as my Touch 320 is in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league