To keep costs down, XClio uses the brown box with black printing that is becoming very common with manufacturers. From XClio the printing shows the front of the Touch 320 with a hand pressing the button and an arrow showing where you do it on the case.
XClio used this room to fill it with the large black circle with the Touch 320 and XClio name on top of a specifications chart.
The front of the chassis is repeated on the back of the packaging. This time the only difference is this side has what is left of the FedEx envelope that gets stuck to the box when they come from overseas.
This side exactly matches the other side panel, even down to the stickers at the very bottom. The one thing I forgot to mention in the last image of this information is the features are also listed on both sides as well.
XClio uses Styrofoam to surround the chassis and offset it from the cardboard keeping dings and small protrusions from causing a problem in transit. To keep the foam from scratching the case, as there wasn't anything moving freely inside the box, the foam and plastic combination worked like a charm as my Touch 320 is in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the XClio Touch 320 Mid Tower Chassis - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now