Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that was tied in the baggie to the hard drive rack is what is on display. There is a pair of wire ties and a pair of grommets for the pop out holes in the back of the chassis on the left. At the bottom are four fan screws, four PSU installation screws, and that handy little socket we saw with the Tempest. In the bags you will find the motherboard mounting screws on the left, and a bag of brass risers on the right.
It is hard to explain the optical drive clips without seeing the back of one, so I removed one for this image. You can see it locks the drive in place with the pins on the left. It is able to swing out with the pins at the right on the side, with a matching one on the other side; it allows the clip to swivel in tabs punched out of the drive rack. The clip you see facing you is what locks the clip to the cage, and if pressed in, it will release and allow you to open the clip.
The tool-less clips for the hard drive racks are seen here. There is a key system in the center that works with the large tab that you twist. If the tab goes up and down, they are unlocked as printed on the face of the clip. If they are left to right, the pins and the key should lock the drive securely into place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched