Accessories and Documentation
Under the U Stand in the box you can find two additional things. One is a brown box that has the pair of 100mm fan enclosed inside of it, and floating around freely is the mini-USB to USB cable that allows connectivity for the extra ports on the U Stand and is the way it gets its 5V power supply for functionality.
Inside the cardboard box you will find this pair of 100mm fans that are both wired together. You may notice that there are no mounting screws, but Cooler Master had a different idea in mind with these.
First let's get a good look at the included fans. These are A10015-12CA-2EN-F1 fans that get enclosed inside of the frame that allows for a multi positional mounting ability. In simple terms, you can put these pretty much wherever you want to.
The fans have tabs on the top that will help manage the wires to the fans allowing them to slide into these and stay in place. On the right edge in this image there is a long plastic button that works the mounting tabs on the reverse of this frame.
The side of the fan you can't see here has a pair of these tabs locked into position, but these are moveable. As you push the long button in, these tabs will move back to allow you to release the button to lock them to the underside of the U Stand, or to easily adjust them to somewhere else in the cooler later as you need it.
There is a lot of paper work to explain a pretty simple process, but it does cover all aspects of this cooler. While you simply need to know how to plug in the transfer and power cable, the rest is really a matter of adding a laptop and powering up the fans.
When I first opened the box, there was a note under the plastic. This is what was there. This simply states that in order to have full functionality of the U Stand, you need to keep the fans installed inside the highlighted area.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master NotePal U Stand]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Final Look & Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation