Accessories and Documentation
There is quite a bit of hardware included, so I had to break it up a little. For this round we will show you the RC24P fan noise/speed reducer, a pair of tape backed foam rings, the loading block, a case badge, the ZM-STG2 and the installation wrench.
From left to right we have the LGA1366 mounting screws; on the outside is a pair of mounting legs for AMD while on the inside are the Intel mounts. Centered there are the four side caps to lock in the "nuts" to the back plate. Above the nuts are the LGA775 - LGA1156 mounting screws - notice they are thinner than the golden 1366 screws.
This is the universal back plate. It is all metal and receives a coating of black paint. To keep it from shorting on a motherboard, that is why they send the foam rings and loading block.
The instruction manual comes with a full out parts list that is easy to read and make sure you have all your parts by checking against. With really good images and easy to follow text, I was able to get this cooler mounted for testing in no time. I did notice that when using the AMD mounting, the orientation leaves the fan running parallel with the long side of the AMD bracket. With a typical north/south screw location on AMD sockets, this will leave the cooler to blow out the back of your case - you aren't forced to have it blow upwards!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zalman CNPS11X Extreme CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017