Accessories and Documentation
There is quite a bit of hardware included, so I had to break it up a little. For this round we will show you the RC24P fan noise/speed reducer, a pair of tape backed foam rings, the loading block, a case badge, the ZM-STG2 and the installation wrench.
From left to right we have the LGA1366 mounting screws; on the outside is a pair of mounting legs for AMD while on the inside are the Intel mounts. Centered there are the four side caps to lock in the "nuts" to the back plate. Above the nuts are the LGA775 - LGA1156 mounting screws - notice they are thinner than the golden 1366 screws.
This is the universal back plate. It is all metal and receives a coating of black paint. To keep it from shorting on a motherboard, that is why they send the foam rings and loading block.
The instruction manual comes with a full out parts list that is easy to read and make sure you have all your parts by checking against. With really good images and easy to follow text, I was able to get this cooler mounted for testing in no time. I did notice that when using the AMD mounting, the orientation leaves the fan running parallel with the long side of the AMD bracket. With a typical north/south screw location on AMD sockets, this will leave the cooler to blow out the back of your case - you aren't forced to have it blow upwards!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zalman CNPS11X Extreme CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni