Priced at $139.99 US, I found myself thinking that while this is going to be a good board, ASRock would've priced themselves out of the market a bit as we're used to seeing them come in cheaper than brands like ASUS and GIGABYTE.
Once you're up and running, though, you'll find yourself having no issue justifying the extra $10 US over the other brands, as really, ASRock has put together a great motherboard here.
Out of the box performance is just as you'd hope and expect. Getting into the BIOS, we saw that graphical BIOS that we've become accustomed to seeing and when it came to the options, we could see our A75 Extreme6 offered us a load while at the same time making it easy to understand what everything did.
The board did great in overclocking and at nearly 3.7GHz we managed to have our memory running at just over 2000MHz DDR while keeping the same aggressive CL7 timings.
In the end, ASRock has just put together a really strong board that manages to perform extremely well at both stock and overclocked. When it all comes down to it, there's not much more we can ask for from them.
If you find yourself wanting a strong overclocking A75 motherboard that carries heaps of expansion slots and a really easy to use BIOS, the A75 Extreme6 from ASRock is a stand out option that sits below that important $150 US mark still.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types