Inside the Box
Sliding things out of the box, we find that the power supply is well protected by lots of foam and everything is snugly in place so that it doesn't slide around.
Removing the power supply from its felt bag reveals a familiar matte black finish as we've seen with many of Corsair's PSUs. On top of the HX1050 sits the I/O specification label.
Both sides bear the Corsair logo and HX1050 identification.
Turning things towards the front, we find the modular connections. Native cables entering the power supply go all the way inside the unit and are well protected by the grommet in the opening.
At the back we find a massive toggle switch and the standard honeycomb mesh grill that allows for hot air to be vented from the unit.
Cooling the HX1050 is a 140mm fan with wire grill. The use of a non-standard grill looks great with the design of the power supply.
Plenty of modular cables are included with the HX1050. It is great of Corsair to realize that floppy connectors are not needed any more and simply include Molex to FDD adapters.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable, cable ties, mounting screws and a case badge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017