Inside the Box
Sliding things out of the box, we find that the power supply is well protected by lots of foam and everything is snugly in place so that it doesn't slide around.
Removing the power supply from its felt bag reveals a familiar matte black finish as we've seen with many of Corsair's PSUs. On top of the HX1050 sits the I/O specification label.
Both sides bear the Corsair logo and HX1050 identification.
Turning things towards the front, we find the modular connections. Native cables entering the power supply go all the way inside the unit and are well protected by the grommet in the opening.
At the back we find a massive toggle switch and the standard honeycomb mesh grill that allows for hot air to be vented from the unit.
Cooling the HX1050 is a 140mm fan with wire grill. The use of a non-standard grill looks great with the design of the power supply.
Plenty of modular cables are included with the HX1050. It is great of Corsair to realize that floppy connectors are not needed any more and simply include Molex to FDD adapters.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable, cable ties, mounting screws and a case badge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology