Thinking back to all of the Lian Li and Lancool cases I have had the pleasure of looking at over the past few years, I have seen what spending a bit more in the case of Lian Li gets, and what is offered at a budget in the Lancool line. That already in my head, there are certain expectations I have come to feel are "built in" to every Lian Li design, that is, until now! I just got a new case from Lian Li's Armorsuit series of cases and from what I can see, Lian Li has been hard at work.
The things I came to expect with Lian Li are not lost with this new arrival. There is the typical brushed aluminum exterior Lian Li owners have loved for years. It also comes with the strikingly opposite, bare aluminum interior and rear panel. That is a combination that every time I see, I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. What you don't know at first glance is that Lian Li not only offers you a huge case with the latest sample, but it seems they also took a new approach on a few things inside and out. This should offer a better user experience during the build process and in maintenance, as well as aesthetically appealing to the younger crowd as well.
The chassis we are going to be looking at over the next few pages is the Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P80N. To give you the basic rundown before you see the specs, let me try to draw a picture. A lot of brushed black aluminum, a bold front door with styling that is carried over into almost a complete raised section from the front at the bottom, around the top and ending at the rear of the chassis. Add in six fans, room for a huge amount of equipment justifying its over sized full tower stature, eleven expansion slots, room for twelve hard drives...I should really stop, as I just keep getting carried away trying to describe this chassis without giving it all away too early.
I say we get through the specifications and what various retailers are asking for the PCP-80N, so that we can dive right into the meat and potatoes and I can just show you what this is all about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism