Inside the Box
Pulling the CX430V2 out of the box reveals rather simplistic but effective packaging. The box is just the right size for everything to fit snugly inside and the power supply itself is protected by a bubble wrap bag.
Taking the power supply out of the bag, we find our I/O specification label and see that the power supply is finished in a rough black.
Corsair's logo and the model number are displayed on both sides of the power supply.
The front is a blank slate with the exception of the native cables that exit the power supply.
It is nice to see an on/off switch included on a budget power supply. The standard honeycomb mesh grill allows for plenty of airflow.
Cooling the CX430V2 is a 120mm fan with wire grill on the bottom.
While you're usually lucky to even get mounting screws with budget power supplies, Corsair makes sure you're taken care of with that and more. We also find plenty of cable ties, a case badge, the user manual and AC power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017