Inside the Box
Pulling the CX430V2 out of the box reveals rather simplistic but effective packaging. The box is just the right size for everything to fit snugly inside and the power supply itself is protected by a bubble wrap bag.
Taking the power supply out of the bag, we find our I/O specification label and see that the power supply is finished in a rough black.
Corsair's logo and the model number are displayed on both sides of the power supply.
The front is a blank slate with the exception of the native cables that exit the power supply.
It is nice to see an on/off switch included on a budget power supply. The standard honeycomb mesh grill allows for plenty of airflow.
Cooling the CX430V2 is a 120mm fan with wire grill on the bottom.
While you're usually lucky to even get mounting screws with budget power supplies, Corsair makes sure you're taken care of with that and more. We also find plenty of cable ties, a case badge, the user manual and AC power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4