Package and Contents
The box the X58A-OC came in is pretty cool looking. It is glossy black with the name of the board on the front. The graphic is clean (as is the rest of the box front). There is very little to clutter up the look of the box. However, GIGABYTE did want to make sure that they got the message across to you that this is a board for overclocking. The text is along the bottom and there is a badge in the upper right hand corner.
The back is much more detailed and includes a full view of the X58A-OC. You also get a listing of the features (although not all of them). Still, the box is clean; even the marketing messages are not the usual hard sell.
The goodies in the box are pretty impressive too. You get multiple SLI/Crossfire bridges (along with a tri-SLI bridge). You get some good quality SATA cables and some voltage read point cables. These plug into the motherboard (we will show you where in a few) and let you read the various voltages right off of the board.
So far things are looking good; now let's see if this follows into the board design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives