Package and Contents
The box the X58A-OC came in is pretty cool looking. It is glossy black with the name of the board on the front. The graphic is clean (as is the rest of the box front). There is very little to clutter up the look of the box. However, GIGABYTE did want to make sure that they got the message across to you that this is a board for overclocking. The text is along the bottom and there is a badge in the upper right hand corner.
The back is much more detailed and includes a full view of the X58A-OC. You also get a listing of the features (although not all of them). Still, the box is clean; even the marketing messages are not the usual hard sell.
The goodies in the box are pretty impressive too. You get multiple SLI/Crossfire bridges (along with a tri-SLI bridge). You get some good quality SATA cables and some voltage read point cables. These plug into the motherboard (we will show you where in a few) and let you read the various voltages right off of the board.
So far things are looking good; now let's see if this follows into the board design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- Switch JoyCon issue caused by 'manufacturing variation'
- Assassin's Creed: Empire latest leak is fake
- HMD Global wants Nokia in the top 3 phone manufacturers
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter