Package and Contents
The box the X58A-OC came in is pretty cool looking. It is glossy black with the name of the board on the front. The graphic is clean (as is the rest of the box front). There is very little to clutter up the look of the box. However, GIGABYTE did want to make sure that they got the message across to you that this is a board for overclocking. The text is along the bottom and there is a badge in the upper right hand corner.
The back is much more detailed and includes a full view of the X58A-OC. You also get a listing of the features (although not all of them). Still, the box is clean; even the marketing messages are not the usual hard sell.
The goodies in the box are pretty impressive too. You get multiple SLI/Crossfire bridges (along with a tri-SLI bridge). You get some good quality SATA cables and some voltage read point cables. These plug into the motherboard (we will show you where in a few) and let you read the various voltages right off of the board.
So far things are looking good; now let's see if this follows into the board design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99