Inside the Box
This is the AU-700 as packed inside the box. There was also a layer of foam over the top to protect it as well. The unit arrived in excellent condition with no damage.
FSP has placed the I/O Specification label for the AU-700 on the top of the power supply.
Both sides of the power supply display the same FSP logo and there are a few vents on each side.
The front of the AU-700 has a few Arrow Dynamic vent holes directing air upward towards the top of the power supply.
On the back we see more Arrow Dynamics going on here. The funny thing is that the power supply is actually upside down in the picture. One of the first rules of Aero Dynamics is that heat rises. Apparently Arrow Dynamics can easily change this and defy the laws of physics .
The bottom houses the 120mm fan for cooling the unit. If you haven't noticed yet, the AU-700 is somewhat shorter than most power supplies by almost half an inch. Most power supplies measure in at 5.9 inches wide and 5.9 inches deep. The AU-700 is still 5.9 inches wide, but only 5.51 inches deep. It doesn't seem like much on paper, but it is certainly noticeable while in your hands and could certainly come in handy with a smaller case.
Also included with the AU-700 is an instruction manual, AC input cord, a few Velcro cable ties, thumb screws and a case badge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs