Inside the Box
This is the AU-700 as packed inside the box. There was also a layer of foam over the top to protect it as well. The unit arrived in excellent condition with no damage.
FSP has placed the I/O Specification label for the AU-700 on the top of the power supply.
Both sides of the power supply display the same FSP logo and there are a few vents on each side.
The front of the AU-700 has a few Arrow Dynamic vent holes directing air upward towards the top of the power supply.
On the back we see more Arrow Dynamics going on here. The funny thing is that the power supply is actually upside down in the picture. One of the first rules of Aero Dynamics is that heat rises. Apparently Arrow Dynamics can easily change this and defy the laws of physics .
The bottom houses the 120mm fan for cooling the unit. If you haven't noticed yet, the AU-700 is somewhat shorter than most power supplies by almost half an inch. Most power supplies measure in at 5.9 inches wide and 5.9 inches deep. The AU-700 is still 5.9 inches wide, but only 5.51 inches deep. It doesn't seem like much on paper, but it is certainly noticeable while in your hands and could certainly come in handy with a smaller case.
Also included with the AU-700 is an instruction manual, AC input cord, a few Velcro cable ties, thumb screws and a case badge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- SanDisk expands superfast MicroSD lineup
- LG partners with Valve to make next-gen VR headset
- Official 'Alien Covenant' prequel short released online
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity