At this point I find the pricing to be right on point. Coming in just under $100 makes this a very friendly case for its many uses and the lack of the dent it is going to put in your wallet. I did find myself wanting more fans to light up the interior and offer a clearer view of what was behind the window, but the pair of 120mm fans that are included do a sufficient job of producing enough air flow to keep me within comfortable temperatures. The Shinobi Window isn't quite a blank canvas, as it already has style and elegance, but there are plenty of opportunities to add your own splashes of colors and LED lighting done the way you want it from the jump, since you customize this case to fit your specific needs.
While it is lacking LEDs for other than the activity lights and there isn't a fan controller, and there isn't any USB 3.0 connectivity, certain concessions have to be made to accommodate the fact that they offer style and functionality all with a very nice price. If you have to have the LEDs or the fan control, BitFenix offers those as well, so you can still have a fully loaded chassis all within the BitFenix name. What features are offered is optimum wire management and plenty of room to do it, tool-free mechanisms to make installation easier, a SofTouch exterior to keep things cleaner, and attractive looks that makes it much easier on the eyes.
You are going to be limited to places like FrozenCPU, East Luna, Heatsink Factory or Xoxide to buy either the standard Shinobi, or the Shinobi Window. I really like the pricing, though. At $85 US dollars to buy this case off the shelf before shipping or taxes comes with enough features and style to demand the price it is getting. Going back to when I started in custom builds, cases for under $100 offered nothing in the way of interior paint or even any wire management. Now these types of things are almost expected, but in most offerings the price isn't near the Shinobi Window. In the end, I had no real issues with the installation, fit of a large cooler, tidy wire management, or any fitting issues with the doors or drives. What you get is simplicity with options in a very sleek and appealing looking mid tower chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel