Inside the Box
This is how the G500-MA is packed inside the box. There isn't any foam or bubble wrap protecting the power supply and it is free to shift around in the box side to side.
After pulling the G500-MA out of the box, we noticed that it was scratched in several places. We can't help but think that this could have easily been prevented if the power supply was packed better. On top of the PSU is where you will find the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the power supply display the same LEPA G500 logo.
The front of the G500-MA houses the modular connectors.
Taking a look at the back reveals a honeycomb mesh grill that is almost as unobstructed as possible with only the AC input, on/off switch and LEPA logo cluttering up the back.
The gold 140mm fan can be found on the bottom of the power supply with a wire mesh grill protecting it.
After we had handled the power supply a couple times and were putting it back together from taking pictures, we noticed that the power supply also had a broken fan grill. While we can't say that better packaging would have prevented this from happening, it surely couldn't have hurt considering the scratches visible in a few pictures above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- OnePlus blames third-parties for faulty USB Type-C cable and adapter
- 4Chan fights terrorism with humor, photoshopping rubber ducks on ISIS
- Russian hackers have scraped over $790 million in three years
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis