Inside the Box
This is how the G500-MA is packed inside the box. There isn't any foam or bubble wrap protecting the power supply and it is free to shift around in the box side to side.
After pulling the G500-MA out of the box, we noticed that it was scratched in several places. We can't help but think that this could have easily been prevented if the power supply was packed better. On top of the PSU is where you will find the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the power supply display the same LEPA G500 logo.
The front of the G500-MA houses the modular connectors.
Taking a look at the back reveals a honeycomb mesh grill that is almost as unobstructed as possible with only the AC input, on/off switch and LEPA logo cluttering up the back.
The gold 140mm fan can be found on the bottom of the power supply with a wire mesh grill protecting it.
After we had handled the power supply a couple times and were putting it back together from taking pictures, we noticed that the power supply also had a broken fan grill. While we can't say that better packaging would have prevented this from happening, it surely couldn't have hurt considering the scratches visible in a few pictures above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Three new Xbox One S deals for release week
- New Battlefield series interface launches on PS4
- WhatsApp to share user data with Facebook
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller