Microlab are a company operating out of China that we had simply never heard of up until now, which does seem strange because they are rather good at what they do. But more on that later.
In the world of Hi-Fi audio small sized stereo speakers for a couple of hundred go by the dozen. In fact, there are so many options out there that it's nearly impossible to hear everything on offer when making a decision.
Luckily, however, in the world of multimedia audio we do not have nearly the amount of confusion to deal with. In fact, we cannot think of any system we have tested to even compare the Microlab SOLO6C against.
That's how rare it has become to find a proper powered 2.0 system with a high quality finish. This is largely because of the crossover effect caused by the afore mentioned competition in the Hi-Fi world, making it almost not worth the effort by a company starting out to design a system from scratch.
However, having said that, the market for POWERED multimedia systems is not in competition with Hi-Fi speakers and thus is an opening for some really nice speakers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog