Microlab are a company operating out of China that we had simply never heard of up until now, which does seem strange because they are rather good at what they do. But more on that later.
In the world of Hi-Fi audio small sized stereo speakers for a couple of hundred go by the dozen. In fact, there are so many options out there that it's nearly impossible to hear everything on offer when making a decision.
Luckily, however, in the world of multimedia audio we do not have nearly the amount of confusion to deal with. In fact, we cannot think of any system we have tested to even compare the Microlab SOLO6C against.
That's how rare it has become to find a proper powered 2.0 system with a high quality finish. This is largely because of the crossover effect caused by the afore mentioned competition in the Hi-Fi world, making it almost not worth the effort by a company starting out to design a system from scratch.
However, having said that, the market for POWERED multimedia systems is not in competition with Hi-Fi speakers and thus is an opening for some really nice speakers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD