Accessories and Documentation
All of your hardware comes shipped inside of a zip close bag. In there you will find the Intel mounts, the AMD mounts inside of those, and the screws for mounting them in the middle. Just below the screws are four risers for the back plate, and the large thumbscrews at the top are to mount the cooler to the risers in the back plate. Both AMD and Intel use the same mounting components except for the specific legs.
Also in the kit is this universal back plate. Choose the correct mounting holes and install the risers to hold it to the motherboard. The plate itself is both padded as well as plastic coated to keep short circuits at bay and the padding protects from the accidental loss of tiny components on the back of the motherboard. To the left is a packet of SIL, silicon thermal compound.
The instructions I received were in English only, so I assume these will ship region specific, so that they can cover their whole market. The instructions are simple and easy to follow, and the renderings will help explain the text if you still have questions. For both AMD an Intel the cooler is just as easy to install and get the ARC-118 into use.
Inside the box as soon as I opened it I was greeted with this warranty card. Shagon' offer you a one year limited warranty on the ARC-118 against defect, and will either fix or replace your cooler within this term if the damage is not caused by the user. The bottom of each card holds a specific serial number for each cooler. I would assume you may be asked for this if you need to make a warranty claim.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand