The Polaris 120 comes in a shiny black package with the Switech name at the top, a window to look at the fan and a bit of the fins, with the Polaris 120 naming at the bottom.
This side simply carries an image of the Polaris 120 with the fan installed on the cooler.
On the back in all white text, Swiftech displays the dimensions and weight at the top, fan information in the middle, and compatibility at the bottom.
The last side of the packaging holds five multi-lingual lists of the main features of the cooler. They cover the PWM fan, the five 8mm pipes, the heat pipe arrangement, the channeled airflow, and the direct contact of the pipes to the CPU.
When you first open the top of the box you find a white cardboard box full of hardware. It kept falling over before I could get the image, so I removed it from the image. The cooler is under the hardware surrounded on four sides with this high density foam. The front gets protected by the fan, and the back of the cooler slides just inside the cardboard in the back. Once shipped in another box to get it to my door, there were no issues and I received this cooler in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Swiftech Polaris 120 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- IFA 2016: What to expect at Europe's biggest tech show
- Sony's PS4 Neo sketched by Foxconn worker
- You can now stream your Overwatch matches to Facebook
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop