Kingston's packaging calls the SSDNow V+100 "The Ultimate Upgrade" and gives us one of the best product packages we've seen to date for an SSD. On the front you can easily see the capacity of the drive, the 24 hour, 7 day a week tech support information, 3 year warranty and specific performance information pertaining to read and write speeds.
On the back of the package Kingston gives some general information about SSDs and at the bottom we see a list of accessories included.
The inner packaging is done very well with all of the contents kept tidy in a see thru plastic box.
The outside package and documentation on Kingston's website state that a 2.5" USB 2.0 enclosure would be included, but our sample didn't come with this add on. We did get a software disk, desktop adapter brackets, SATA data and power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card