Inside the Box
Packaging inside the box is simplest, efficient, and sufficient to protect the power supply during shipping. The power supply is entirely surrounded by dense foam and extra space in the box is taken up by the modular cables to hold everything in place very securely.
The top of the HM-1200 houses the I/O specification label and serial number.
ADATA has placed a sticker on the sides of the HM-1200 that displays the wattage, model, and SLI/80Plus certifications.
On the bottom of the HM-1200 we can see the large 140mm Yate Loon tri-color LED fan that feeds the power supply fresh air and keeps it cool.
Moving to the front, we can see the connections for the modular cabling. Notice the two sections separated by red and black. While it doesn't say on the power supply itself, this actually denotes 12V1 and 12V2.
Moving to the back of the power supply, we find the AC input and on/off switch. We also get a glimpse that in the inside of the HM-1200 is quite crowded.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives