If only you could see the smile on my face when I think about what the H2O-320 Edge kit offers. Not only does it take away a lot of the issues found in a kit you shopped all the pieces for separately, such as leaks in the various components, or in the tubing and fittings that connect them, there is straight out simplicity with this kit. I have had maybe five rigs in the past that I either adapted an existing loop to, or purchased a new loop all together, and I have spent more than what the pricing of the H20-320 is asking, and gotten similar, and even sometimes worse results.
Huge benefits of this kit include things like less fittings in the loop. Essentially it makes this water cooling loop rated for just about anyone over the age of 10 years with a bit of mechanical ability. Now that may be a bit of a stretch from reality, but the kit is really fool proof. I know there are all of the all-in-one kits on the market now, and with a CPU and GPU version of those, the cost is going to be more, and the performance won't be as good. Then there is the fact that when Gabe assembled this kit, he put together everything you would ever need into the kit, so when you get it home, there is no frustrations, just sit down and start the assembly.
Considering the fans have multiple connections to limit the fan speed, and in my instance, I was able to use a fan controller to power the three of them, full control is granted to you. As for the pump, well, when it is run at 12V or just over 4000 RPM, the pump does produce a bit of whine. Again, this is easily remedied with a trip into my BIOS. Setting the fans voltage lower or even to a PWM setting will greatly reduce the noise in the pump, but not kill performance.
With the pervious experiences I have had with water cooling, Swiftech's H20-320 Edge kit is the easiest bit of kit I have ever had the pleasure of using. On top of that, it looks damn sexy installed on that 600T, and has made my spare PC much cooler when I fold on it as well as something I want to show everyone as soon as they walk into the room. I know the $330 asking price of the H2O-320 Edge Liquid Cooling Kit is a bit hard to digest. With what I have seen in buying my own kits versus the results I got with this, I can tell you the pricing is spot on, and if you are in the market for a new loop capable of handling today's hottest components like 4 GHz processors and Fermi cards, this is definitely the solution for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20