If only you could see the smile on my face when I think about what the H2O-320 Edge kit offers. Not only does it take away a lot of the issues found in a kit you shopped all the pieces for separately, such as leaks in the various components, or in the tubing and fittings that connect them, there is straight out simplicity with this kit. I have had maybe five rigs in the past that I either adapted an existing loop to, or purchased a new loop all together, and I have spent more than what the pricing of the H20-320 is asking, and gotten similar, and even sometimes worse results.
Huge benefits of this kit include things like less fittings in the loop. Essentially it makes this water cooling loop rated for just about anyone over the age of 10 years with a bit of mechanical ability. Now that may be a bit of a stretch from reality, but the kit is really fool proof. I know there are all of the all-in-one kits on the market now, and with a CPU and GPU version of those, the cost is going to be more, and the performance won't be as good. Then there is the fact that when Gabe assembled this kit, he put together everything you would ever need into the kit, so when you get it home, there is no frustrations, just sit down and start the assembly.
Considering the fans have multiple connections to limit the fan speed, and in my instance, I was able to use a fan controller to power the three of them, full control is granted to you. As for the pump, well, when it is run at 12V or just over 4000 RPM, the pump does produce a bit of whine. Again, this is easily remedied with a trip into my BIOS. Setting the fans voltage lower or even to a PWM setting will greatly reduce the noise in the pump, but not kill performance.
With the pervious experiences I have had with water cooling, Swiftech's H20-320 Edge kit is the easiest bit of kit I have ever had the pleasure of using. On top of that, it looks damn sexy installed on that 600T, and has made my spare PC much cooler when I fold on it as well as something I want to show everyone as soon as they walk into the room. I know the $330 asking price of the H2O-320 Edge Liquid Cooling Kit is a bit hard to digest. With what I have seen in buying my own kits versus the results I got with this, I can tell you the pricing is spot on, and if you are in the market for a new loop capable of handling today's hottest components like 4 GHz processors and Fermi cards, this is definitely the solution for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset