Inside the Box
Opening the box reveals the user manual and a tightly packed and well padded box that will ensure the ST1000-P doesn't arrive damaged. The white box in the bottom left corner contains the power cable.
Removing the foam from the top reveals the power supply and a massive bundle of cables.
Other than the user manual and power cable, SilverStone also supplies you with thumb screws for mounting and several zip ties along with reusable velcro ties for cable management.
Here we finally get our first good look at the ST1000-P. While most manufacturers choose to ship modular power supplies with the modular cables separate from the power supply, SilverStone chooses to ship the ST1000-P with all of the cables pre-attached.
The top is void of information and features a stamped SilverStone logo in the power supply.
SilverStone keeps air restriction to an absolute minimum on the back of the ST1000-P. The only reason that there couldn't be any less restriction is because of the need for the mounting holes and connector for the power cable.
On one side of the ST1000-P is the output specification label, quality control labels, serial number, and an 80 Plus Silver sticker, while the other side is blank.
On the front we can see all of the modular connections. Even the 24 pin and ATX 4+4/EPS12V connectors are modular. SilverStone also offers a short cable kit for the ST1000-P for those that don't need the longer cables supplied in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel