Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside
NXZT gives you a plethora of cables to choose from that should ensure compatibility for just about any system. Attached directly to the PSU are a few cables necessary for just about every PC. The heart of this is the 20/24 pin connector. This is the only wire that has 16 AWG wire running from the PSU. All others (including the modular cables) utilize 18 AWG wire. Also attached direct are 2 ATX12V connectors that form an EPS12V connector, another EPS12V connector, one 6 pin PCI-E connector, and one 6/8 pin PCI-E connector.
The HALE90 850W comes with and has room for up to 8 modular cables to be attached to the PSU. There are two more 6-pin PCI-E and two more 6/8 pin PCI-E connectors included which will let you fully power up to three GPU's. The remaining four modular cables are a mix of 4-pin molex, SATA, and a single FDD connector which enable to you connect only what you need for a clean and tidy look inside the case. If you are looking to hide cables, you will be pleased to find that all of the modular cables are black, flat, and molded into a single cable.
All of the cables lead to a single rail for power distribution which doesn't leave much to talk about concerning this. Those with higher end systems don't need to worry about where to plug in what components as it simply doesn't matter with the HALE90.
Popping the bottom off the HALE90 gives us a view of the 105c capacitors that are in use. NZXT has chosen Nippon Chemi-con caps throughout the PSU.
Here we can see two solid rows of heatsinks that allow for continuous airflow from front to back. Things are kept very neat and streamlined in order for fresh air to flow to all areas of the PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20