Antec adopts a bold color scheme with the Dark Fleet packaging. The bold red background with Antec's signature yellow stripe is sure to catch your eye as you walk past this chassis. On the front, Antec shows off four of the features included in the DF-85. The top hot swap bay for 2.5" drives, USB 3.0 compatibility, hot swappable 3.5" drive bays and swing out fans are all showcased here.
On the side Antec chose to simply add a full image of the DF-85; there should be no confusion as to what you will see inside.
At the top of the rear panel you will find images of the outside as well as the inside. The bottom half of this panel is taken up by the specifications list in four different languages.
On this side you will find most of the DF-85's features listed with images and text to help explain what's inside.
On top of the box is where you will find the dimensions and weight of the chassis.
The DF-85 comes packed in high density foam caps that cover the back and front of the chassis. The inner plastic liner will protect against any minor scratches, while the foam should keep the plastic front of the case safe as it did for my sample. The hardware and instructions can be found taped to the top of the case, so there's no need to go digging as it's all there right in front of you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Antec Dark Fleet-85 Full Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside the Antec Dark Fleet Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent