Specifications, Availability, And Pricing
The unit measures 150mm x140mm x 86mm, allowing it to fit in standard ATX cases. Immediately noticeable is the fact that it lacks a modular design. For some it wouldn't matter, but after reviewing the last couple of Ultra units, modular design is a very welcome feature.
With that fact in mind, pricing is set with an MSRP of $119.99, while over at Newegg at the time of writing it can be had for just $79.99. With the money spent, you are also picking up a decent list of protective features; Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Power Protection, Short Circuit Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
All of these are designed to shut the unit down when something goes belly up, either internally or from dirty power. To top it off, it has worked for an 80 Plus Silver Certification, though it can not be found on the 80 Plus website.
An interesting feature is active control of the 120mm fan, meaning that it isn't whirring away at a constant speed. An internal module monitors the temperature and overall power draw, raising or lowering fan speed when necessary to help control noise levels.
Cooler Master offers a five year limited warranty with this product, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti