Specifications, Availability, And Pricing
The unit measures 150mm x140mm x 86mm, allowing it to fit in standard ATX cases. Immediately noticeable is the fact that it lacks a modular design. For some it wouldn't matter, but after reviewing the last couple of Ultra units, modular design is a very welcome feature.
With that fact in mind, pricing is set with an MSRP of $119.99, while over at Newegg at the time of writing it can be had for just $79.99. With the money spent, you are also picking up a decent list of protective features; Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Power Protection, Short Circuit Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
All of these are designed to shut the unit down when something goes belly up, either internally or from dirty power. To top it off, it has worked for an 80 Plus Silver Certification, though it can not be found on the 80 Plus website.
An interesting feature is active control of the 120mm fan, meaning that it isn't whirring away at a constant speed. An internal module monitors the temperature and overall power draw, raising or lowering fan speed when necessary to help control noise levels.
Cooler Master offers a five year limited warranty with this product, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Age of Empires IV announced
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will debut with the Galaxy S9?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience