Package and Contents
The box that this 870 Extreme3 ships in is a little on the ugly side. Although I like the black look, the reflective coating over the entire box is overwhelming and annoying to look at. In my opinion, it needs to go. Let's be honest; there is no need for that type of surface and it only detracts from the box and the information being presented (not to mention it is a pain to photograph).
On the front of the box, if you can see it, we find a large logo that denotes that this product has True 333 (a nice jab at GIGABYTE there). The bottom of the box has a complete row of badges and icons to tell you what kind of support (CPU, GPU etc) you are getting when you buy the 870 Extreme3. There is also a sticker listing the contents of the "free bundle" which we will talk about later.
The back of the box is even more affected by the reflective material. Once your eyes adjust to it you will find additional details about some of the features ASRock feels are of importance to you.
The loot that comes with the 870 Extreme3 is understandably sparse, but it is still pretty much everything you will need to get up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now