Package and Contents
The box that this 870 Extreme3 ships in is a little on the ugly side. Although I like the black look, the reflective coating over the entire box is overwhelming and annoying to look at. In my opinion, it needs to go. Let's be honest; there is no need for that type of surface and it only detracts from the box and the information being presented (not to mention it is a pain to photograph).
On the front of the box, if you can see it, we find a large logo that denotes that this product has True 333 (a nice jab at GIGABYTE there). The bottom of the box has a complete row of badges and icons to tell you what kind of support (CPU, GPU etc) you are getting when you buy the 870 Extreme3. There is also a sticker listing the contents of the "free bundle" which we will talk about later.
The back of the box is even more affected by the reflective material. Once your eyes adjust to it you will find additional details about some of the features ASRock feels are of importance to you.
The loot that comes with the 870 Extreme3 is understandably sparse, but it is still pretty much everything you will need to get up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications