Package and Contents
The box that this 870 Extreme3 ships in is a little on the ugly side. Although I like the black look, the reflective coating over the entire box is overwhelming and annoying to look at. In my opinion, it needs to go. Let's be honest; there is no need for that type of surface and it only detracts from the box and the information being presented (not to mention it is a pain to photograph).
On the front of the box, if you can see it, we find a large logo that denotes that this product has True 333 (a nice jab at GIGABYTE there). The bottom of the box has a complete row of badges and icons to tell you what kind of support (CPU, GPU etc) you are getting when you buy the 870 Extreme3. There is also a sticker listing the contents of the "free bundle" which we will talk about later.
The back of the box is even more affected by the reflective material. Once your eyes adjust to it you will find additional details about some of the features ASRock feels are of importance to you.
The loot that comes with the 870 Extreme3 is understandably sparse, but it is still pretty much everything you will need to get up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017