Sticking with the red on black packaging I am used to seeing from Cooler Master, they pack the V6 GT in a box with a pop-open top. Great marketing with the naming, it really invokes the feeling of getting something seriously capable of giving you the best results.
The front just repeats the logo and text found on the top panel.
Both of the side panels are the same, and show a top down view of the V6 GT, and again repeats the "Muscle Cooling" status.
On the bottom of the box is where you will find all the specifications and features found in and on the Vg6 GT. With all the features listed with images, dimensional drawings, and the specs chart, there should be no question about what is inside the box.
Lifting the corners on the top of the box releases the two Velcro pads. This allows you, while you are in the store, to get a little preview of the top of the V6 GT. You can see the name plate, which is also a button for the lighting, and the plastic cover over the LED lighting running down the center of the cooler.
Cooler Master uses a combination of high density foam to secure the cooler during shipping, however, the top uses a plastic tray to keep the cooler centered and still offer a view through the box. The hardware is keep separated in the white cardboard box, and all the paperwork is folded and tucked in down the side of the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse