Antec ships the Sonata in an all white box with very little to say aside from the SSD compatibility and the silent factor of the chassis. They let the image of the case in a reflecting pool do all the talking necessary.
"Join the Legend, live the dream" is the mission statement placed here with a description of what all that means. Under the multi-lingual text, we get yet another image of the Proto.
The three key features of the design are listed at the top. Just below is where Antec lists the features, specifications and an internal image of the chassis on the back side.
This last panel explains what you will find inside the box. This covers the front I/O, the included fan and what should be included in the hardware kit.
Antec chose the more durable, high density foam end caps to protect the Sonata Proto during transit. As usual, there is the plastic liner to keep minor scratches and fingerprints at bay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications