The Android ships in the silver and black packaging with just a hint of a rose colour to accent the metal like background of the box. One can only assume the little character at the bottom left of the case image is where the design stemmed from.
Five of the key features are listed on this panel; tool-less installation, dust proof filters and a futuristic design covers a few.
IN WIN's little friend hangs from the top on this panel and we get the right side of the case this time to look at. At the bottom, there are icons containing both compliances and included features.
On this last panel IN WIN uses the space for the specifications list and a couple of stock related stickers with information verifying what's inside.
If it works for heavy cases, it will work as well with a lighter mid tower. The Styrofoam end caps surrounding the plastic inner liner did a great job of getting my Android here safely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD