The Android ships in the silver and black packaging with just a hint of a rose colour to accent the metal like background of the box. One can only assume the little character at the bottom left of the case image is where the design stemmed from.
Five of the key features are listed on this panel; tool-less installation, dust proof filters and a futuristic design covers a few.
IN WIN's little friend hangs from the top on this panel and we get the right side of the case this time to look at. At the bottom, there are icons containing both compliances and included features.
On this last panel IN WIN uses the space for the specifications list and a couple of stock related stickers with information verifying what's inside.
If it works for heavy cases, it will work as well with a lighter mid tower. The Styrofoam end caps surrounding the plastic inner liner did a great job of getting my Android here safely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony teases new PlayStation console?
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect