Accessories and Documentation
Shipped inside of the brown box that was tied to the drive bays, you will find all the goodies included. For starters, I found the screen that goes under the power supply as a dust filter, along with the adapters to install a floppy drive and the external 5.25" to 3.5" vented cover.
Also included are ten wire ties and a motherboard speaker. In between them there are the risers and motherboard mounting screws and in the other bag are screws for the power supply and drives. On both sides there are two, push-pin style, fan mounting locks. Just under the two on the right there is an optional case lock loop that can be screwed into the back of the case.
In the Advanced version, a VGA cooler is included. On the opposite side you mount a 80 X 15mm fan and the whole system gets screwed into the rear of the chassis, The plastic to the right spaces and supports cards in a dual GPU situation and add air flow, of course. Separate instructions were tucked inside of it, so if you run into an issue, they will explain everything.
The hard drive sleds are usually like the one on the right. Simply flex it over your favorite hard drive and make sure the four pins hit the four holes. The one on the left has a nice added feature. There is an adapter in it that will allow you to also mount 2.5" laptop drives or SSDs in here as well.
With this chassis I am glad I got a manual. Everything was pretty easy, but removing those rails of the HDD assembly took a glance in the book to see how it all comes apart. Looking briefly inside, well drawn images and very explanatory text got me right through it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- For Honor not meant for the mass market, more of a 'core' game
- Stay Connected to Netflix, Hulu & More Anywhere in the World
- Bungie confirms Destiny 2 for 2017, 'large expansion' coming in 2016
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 gets 12 maps when it launches
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives