Accessories and Documentation
Shipped inside of the brown box that was tied to the drive bays, you will find all the goodies included. For starters, I found the screen that goes under the power supply as a dust filter, along with the adapters to install a floppy drive and the external 5.25" to 3.5" vented cover.
Also included are ten wire ties and a motherboard speaker. In between them there are the risers and motherboard mounting screws and in the other bag are screws for the power supply and drives. On both sides there are two, push-pin style, fan mounting locks. Just under the two on the right there is an optional case lock loop that can be screwed into the back of the case.
In the Advanced version, a VGA cooler is included. On the opposite side you mount a 80 X 15mm fan and the whole system gets screwed into the rear of the chassis, The plastic to the right spaces and supports cards in a dual GPU situation and add air flow, of course. Separate instructions were tucked inside of it, so if you run into an issue, they will explain everything.
The hard drive sleds are usually like the one on the right. Simply flex it over your favorite hard drive and make sure the four pins hit the four holes. The one on the left has a nice added feature. There is an adapter in it that will allow you to also mount 2.5" laptop drives or SSDs in here as well.
With this chassis I am glad I got a manual. Everything was pretty easy, but removing those rails of the HDD assembly took a glance in the book to see how it all comes apart. Looking briefly inside, well drawn images and very explanatory text got me right through it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent