This isn't the first time we've tested modules with such a high standard MHz, so we expected not to run into any problems; and we didn't! - Which doesn't come as much of a surprise.
On the timings front the kit is fairly relaxed with a 10-10-10-30-2T setup at 1.65v.
You can see the validation here.
What we had hoped to achieve from the kit with the relaxed timings was a higher overclock than usual, even though they're already carrying a stock 2200MHz DDR clock.
You can see the validation here.
The good news is that we flew past 2300MHz DDR and ended up at a very nice 2346MHz DDR at the same 10-10-10-30-2T @ 1.65v setup. The gains should yield with it some impressive performance increases, so let's get stuck into it and see for sure.
Important Editor Note: Our maximum overclocking result is the best result we managed in our limited time of testing the memory. Due to time constraints we weren't able to tweak the motherboard to the absolute maximum and find the highest possible FSB, as this could take days to find properly. We do however spend at least a few hours overclocking every motherboard to try and find the highest possible overclock in that time frame. You may or may not be able to overclock higher if you spend more time tweaking, or as new BIOS updates are released. "Burn-in" time might also come into play if you believe in that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 10 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRAM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- Halo Wars 2's latest update includes multi-GPU support
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus