Here we are again looking at a new entry onto the notebook market from ViewSonic. Last time I had my hands on a notebook from ViewSonic it was the Viewbook Pro and the little beast was one fantastic notebook for its class. Today I am having a look at the ViewSonic VNB141.
This notebook shares a familiar resemblance to the Viewbook Pro, but it gives up some of the cool features that machine sported in favor of a larger screen and a simpler design. You get no extra battery or removable optical drive here.
The machine looks good, though, and pairs up well against the more established 14-inch ultraportable competition on paper. How well does it stack up against its peers? Read on for all of the details on the ViewSonic VNB141 notebook.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller