CoolIT is a company that has made quite a name for itself with the various coolers they have put on to the market thus far. For those who haven't heard of CoolIT, Chris had reviewed one of their products for us before, the Domino A.L.C. Now, with the Domino, there were some handy features and the general design of an all-in-one cooling solution made it quite the looker upon its release. After more and more users came to purchase the Domino, the end users started reporting feedback to CoolIT systems of incompatibilities in their specific rigs and just ways that might improve on the overall experience using a CoolIT product.
The people at CoolIT took notice and went back to the drawing board to produce not only a more widely compatible cooling solution, but to try to make this product as affordable as possible. Things like mounting of both the heat exchanger and how to mount the radiator all came into play. Alongside the compatibility there was also efficiency and noise levels that were major factors that needed to be solved before the release of their new product. Just to show where the company stands on the quality of their product, they sent samples around for the media to test. Reports came in about a possible mounting issue and CoolIT recalled them all, redesigned the mounting and resent the retail ready versions for another round of our labs abuse.
With CoolIT's dedication to manufacturing a perfect product and the thought process behind the engineering of their new product covered, let's get down to what we are here for. The time has come to get out the camera and get some images of CoolIT's new ECO A.L.C. all-in-one CPU water cooling solution. Then we can see if the claims made up to this point ring true and that this is a solution that can make most of the popular air cooling solutions cry in shame while being at a similar price point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20