It looks like even in the packaging Antec is already trying to simplify things to keep costs for the end user down. A two colour design of black on orange on a plain cardboard box is still an eye catching look without adding extra cost in shiny packaging.
This side of the Two Hundreds packaging shows an outlined drawing of what the Two Hundred actually looks like.
Antec lists the features, specifications and more images of the chassis on the back panel.
"Big Guns. Small Funds." is a catchy phrase to accompany this chassis. I really hope there is again truth to the adage that good things do come in small packages.
Slipping to box off the chassis, we see Antec used Styrofoam caps for the top and bottom and a plastic inner liner. This is typical of most manufacturers and does a more than an adequate job of getting a solid Two Hundred to my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4