It looks like even in the packaging Antec is already trying to simplify things to keep costs for the end user down. A two colour design of black on orange on a plain cardboard box is still an eye catching look without adding extra cost in shiny packaging.
This side of the Two Hundreds packaging shows an outlined drawing of what the Two Hundred actually looks like.
Antec lists the features, specifications and more images of the chassis on the back panel.
"Big Guns. Small Funds." is a catchy phrase to accompany this chassis. I really hope there is again truth to the adage that good things do come in small packages.
Slipping to box off the chassis, we see Antec used Styrofoam caps for the top and bottom and a plastic inner liner. This is typical of most manufacturers and does a more than an adequate job of getting a solid Two Hundred to my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017