Thermaltake has been around, well, it seems like forever. And lately I have seen a swing in their support as their new products have hit the market. It seems they have lost the "eww, they sell those at Radio Shack" comments I was used to seeing. Now they seem to have turned over a leaf that hopefully doesn't get flipped back over any time soon. With a new goal and going back to the drawing board, they came up with the Element series of cases.
In the Element series there are mid towers and full towers; some with lights and some without. One thing you will find in common is a better flow of the lines on all black chassis exteriors. If you like it in all black, they have it. If you want one with some spicy red accent trim, they have it. They have taken the Element name and produced everything from a budget builders dream, to a fully equipped gamers' chassis.
Today we are going to take a close look at a mid tower from the Element series. Thermaltake has sent us over the Element T to go over and build and get a feel for the concept they are trying to achieve in this new lineup of cases. The Element T is more on the "less-equipped" end of the spectrum in the Elements, but we will soon see what that actually means. Enough about Thermaltake and what the Element naming is about, let's go over the specs and get to the images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- Save Up to 96% On August's Top 3 Deals
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20