It just seems like it was a few months ago that I had the opportunity to have a look at the 1000 Super Tower from XClio, but after some checking, I looked at that chassis well over a year ago. I was impressed with all the features of that chassis. It had bright LED fans, separate fan controls for each section of the chassis and from what I can remember, the chassis was easy to work in. Nothing sticks out in my mind as a sore spot; it managed to sit on my desk for a couple months holding my rig, so tt couldn't have been bad, or I wouldn't have kept it so long.
In early November of last year, I took a look at the Godspeed One Advanced chassis. From what I can recall, it was an option filled chassis as well, just built for those who are more budget minded, as it was priced at that time for under $50. Controls were a bit more limited than say the 1000 Super Tower, but keep in mind this was for those who don't need all the extra space, or those who are looking for a great case on a thin wallet. Both chassis' had a lot to offer, even if there is a drastic variance in price tags.
Today we are taking a look at a chassis in XClio's full tower line with the Blackhawk. There are two versions of this chassis, the Blackhawk, which we are looking at today, and the Blackhawk Advanced. From what I can gather, the biggest difference is the Advanced has a window and swing out feet for stability and demands $30 more for said options. Let's get down to it and get a good look at what the Blackhawk from XClio has to offer inside and out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Toshiba announces 12.5' Satellite Radius 12 2-in-1 convertible laptop
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015