It just seems like it was a few months ago that I had the opportunity to have a look at the 1000 Super Tower from XClio, but after some checking, I looked at that chassis well over a year ago. I was impressed with all the features of that chassis. It had bright LED fans, separate fan controls for each section of the chassis and from what I can remember, the chassis was easy to work in. Nothing sticks out in my mind as a sore spot; it managed to sit on my desk for a couple months holding my rig, so tt couldn't have been bad, or I wouldn't have kept it so long.
In early November of last year, I took a look at the Godspeed One Advanced chassis. From what I can recall, it was an option filled chassis as well, just built for those who are more budget minded, as it was priced at that time for under $50. Controls were a bit more limited than say the 1000 Super Tower, but keep in mind this was for those who don't need all the extra space, or those who are looking for a great case on a thin wallet. Both chassis' had a lot to offer, even if there is a drastic variance in price tags.
Today we are taking a look at a chassis in XClio's full tower line with the Blackhawk. There are two versions of this chassis, the Blackhawk, which we are looking at today, and the Blackhawk Advanced. From what I can gather, the biggest difference is the Advanced has a window and swing out feet for stability and demands $30 more for said options. Let's get down to it and get a good look at what the Blackhawk from XClio has to offer inside and out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent