It just seems like it was a few months ago that I had the opportunity to have a look at the 1000 Super Tower from XClio, but after some checking, I looked at that chassis well over a year ago. I was impressed with all the features of that chassis. It had bright LED fans, separate fan controls for each section of the chassis and from what I can remember, the chassis was easy to work in. Nothing sticks out in my mind as a sore spot; it managed to sit on my desk for a couple months holding my rig, so tt couldn't have been bad, or I wouldn't have kept it so long.
In early November of last year, I took a look at the Godspeed One Advanced chassis. From what I can recall, it was an option filled chassis as well, just built for those who are more budget minded, as it was priced at that time for under $50. Controls were a bit more limited than say the 1000 Super Tower, but keep in mind this was for those who don't need all the extra space, or those who are looking for a great case on a thin wallet. Both chassis' had a lot to offer, even if there is a drastic variance in price tags.
Today we are taking a look at a chassis in XClio's full tower line with the Blackhawk. There are two versions of this chassis, the Blackhawk, which we are looking at today, and the Blackhawk Advanced. From what I can gather, the biggest difference is the Advanced has a window and swing out feet for stability and demands $30 more for said options. Let's get down to it and get a good look at what the Blackhawk from XClio has to offer inside and out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY