Test System & Test Results
TweakTown uses a different method for testing CPU heatsinks which allows for an even playing field across all product tests. We feel that by using the same ambient temperature and strict lab-like testing procedures we are able to accurately compare one product to another. More information on our testing procedure can be found in the T.E.C.C. article here.
After a couple of runs and time to allow the TIM to set in, I got these results. Considering the fin area and the specs of the fan, I would have thought the Tower 120 Extreme to be able to pull a bit better numbers than its almost 62 degree load temperature.
Tuniq's claims on the fan are a bit off, at least with the fan I received. Not only is the fan not quiet, as you can see by our results in the chart. I have had many fans rated in the 80 CFM range and above, and I have to say, even out of the cooler body, I don't think this fan really got to that sort of power.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- OWC Introduces 3TB Mercury Elite Pro External Storage
- Raijintek Atlantis Line of DIY Watercooling Products Now Available
- EVGA Announces the 'Bullets or Blades' Bundle
- Seagate Completes Acquisition of Dot Hill Systems
- Be Quiet! Announces Silent Base 600 Case Series