I really liked my time with the Raven RV01 from SilverStone. Not only did it put a twist into case manufacturing with their 90 degree spin on how the motherboard is placed inside the chassis, but there were a ton of additional features included as well. Hot swappable hard drives, a front door that would slide up and down and hide all of the drives, and a support bar with adjustable "fingers" to add pressure to the expansion cards, stabilizing their upright installation to name a few that pop into my mind. All of this on top of a windowed chassis with a unique exterior, and of course it was painted black inside and out.
As with most things produced, manufacturers sometimes make revisions along the way. Some are based out of necessary improvements, while others are based off of input from users, while other ideas just make their way in as another solution to the same problem. The RV01 spent a little time on my desktop until it was replaced by something new, I only had one real issue with it the entire time of use, and that was when the front door would accidentally release and scare the stuff out of me in the process.
Changes have in fact been made in the RV01, and today we get to look at the Raven RV02 chassis and see what changes made it into the new version. Some, from my research, are pretty major changes, while others can almost be overlooked if you haven't owned the original version. It's about time we have a look at the specifications and current pricing, then we can get a real look at what the SilverStone RV02 offers over the RV01.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- Halo PC is finally happening, and Microsoft has nothing to do with it
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
- QPAD's latest mouse launches world premier at Dreamhack
- Noctua Introduces 24V IndustrialPPC Fans