Accessories and Documentation
The brown box that was strapped inside the chassis earlier contains all of this hardware. The baggies to the left are pretty self explanatory, and the two to the right are for adding fans, hardware, and the bottom one is for the motherboard mounting. The top row consists of four rubber feet that can replace the swivel feet that come on it, and two extra grommets for the bottom of the rear of the chassis. Moving down, there are both the floppy drive adapter brackets and the SSD adapters, while in the middle are ten tie straps for a bit of management later.
The instruction book is not only of almost magazine like looks, but very comprehensive with drawings and pictures to go along with the text. I looked it over briefly, and I can say they will even get the most novice user through a build.
Can't forget about the included mouse pad! This is the same pad I received with the mouse for my review of it. The CS-M FPS Tactical DC is a cloth topped foam pad with an antiskid bottom. It is large and accurate, a real pleasure to mouse over.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD