Accessories and Documentation
The brown box that was strapped inside the chassis earlier contains all of this hardware. The baggies to the left are pretty self explanatory, and the two to the right are for adding fans, hardware, and the bottom one is for the motherboard mounting. The top row consists of four rubber feet that can replace the swivel feet that come on it, and two extra grommets for the bottom of the rear of the chassis. Moving down, there are both the floppy drive adapter brackets and the SSD adapters, while in the middle are ten tie straps for a bit of management later.
The instruction book is not only of almost magazine like looks, but very comprehensive with drawings and pictures to go along with the text. I looked it over briefly, and I can say they will even get the most novice user through a build.
Can't forget about the included mouse pad! This is the same pad I received with the mouse for my review of it. The CS-M FPS Tactical DC is a cloth topped foam pad with an antiskid bottom. It is large and accurate, a real pleasure to mouse over.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes