Case modding is something that comes along with overclocking. In the quest for every last drop of CPU or GPU performance, we spend hours looking for ways to improve our situation without spending a lot of money in the process. I have seen a ton of mods, from the mundane to totally extreme, completely custom chassis designs and concepts. Chassis manufacturers would be silly not to look at what the mod community is doing with cases that hit the shelves and make it into "tinkering hands". I'm sure a few of us out there wish there was some way we were able to design or even add input into a design, or tweaking a not so bad concept into a real gamers chassis.
This chassis is a collaborative effort to a mod expert from across the pond. Scythe sought the knowledge of renowned case mode guru, Benjamin "benny" Franz from Germany. I'm not quite sure of the exact proposal here; if "benny" made the design, or just looked at it and "endorsed it" in the manner of a Fatal1ty type branding. I will get to the bottom of it as I go through the chassis and have a better look at things and just how well they all play together.
Today we are looking at the FenrisWolf Mid Tower chassis from Scythe. To my knowledge, this is the only chassis currently available from Scythe. As such, and the fact that it has been given the thumbs up from a well known mod maker, I would assume this chassis should bring good things, inside and out. Let's get a better look at the FenrisWolf and see just what it has in store.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis