Today I am looking at a notebook from Acer called the Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165. This machine has one very unique feature -- it is 3D capable. This is the first notebook from Acer to offer 3D and one of the first on the market to support 3D from the factory.
If you are a big movie and casual game fan, the Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165 may be something you want to check out. The notebook turns plain ol' movies and content into 3D without any drama or extra steps. The coolness of the 3D feature aside, will the Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165 stack up?
The machine is at its core a multimedia notebook with specs putting it in the mid-range of the segment. The hardware and features make this a rather unique notebook in the multimedia and mainstream segment. Read on for all of the details on the Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes